Saturday 1 February 2014

Update on the Finding a Voice in a Maelstrom Project

     I have a hope that one day my message will reach people and make an impact for the good of humanity (to one degree or another).  As such, I have turned the message into a full blown project.  It will be an approximate 4-5 minute video (photo collage), set to music as the words are being spoken.

     So how much work have I made on this goal?  I've already recorded the spoken audio, I have a musician who is writing and playing some music for the background.  I also have four (!) artists working on images for the project (I would like to thank my friends and this Reddit community).

     I have worked on a teaser image for the project, which took me a few hours to get right.


     If you have ever felt like an outsider in a social situation, if you or someone you know is a bit awkward, or suffers from social anxiety disorder (or thinks that they may), please feel free to take that image and share it where ever you'd like.  Facebook, Twitter, etc.

     Also, I would like to note, I'm getting upwards of 90 hits a day.  Thank you all.  Continue to share what you feel is appropriate, continue reading, and please, don't be afraid to comment or contact me.

     I also found a wonderful blog written by a wonderful author that, if you have time, you should check out.  I also recently joined a community for people who suffer from social anxiety, a pretty nifty place to check out if that is your thing.

     I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this all goes as well as I hope that it will.  I just never realized how much work this would all be, and it has barely even started.
--JJM

No comments:

Post a Comment